Upon completion of this course, you will be able to create a Logix Designer project for a GuardLogix® system. You will have the opportunity to develop and practice these skills by:
- Creating and configuring a GuardLogix project:
- Configuring controller properties
- Configuring a safety task
- Configuring produce/consume safety tags to share data over an EtherNet/IP network
- Adding and configuring CompactBlock™ Guard I/O™ safety modules
- Configuring safety I/O data and status information that is displayed in the controller tags
- Configuring input points and delay times
- Configuring specific operation of safety and test outputs
- Generating Safety Signatures and locking/unlocking a GuardLogix controller
- Programming safety instructions
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for individuals who need to develop Logix Designer projects for GuardLogix controllers.
To register please contact the Werner Electric Services and Support team at GSSTeam@wernerelectric.com or 920- 815-4056.